Skip To Main Content

2024-25 Enrollment Process

Every year families must enroll their students into Geary County Schools USD 475. There are a variety of influences that cause families to enroll in different manners. If you are returning, you are registered but not enrolled. Please answer the questions below to guide you through the enrollment process. You will need to use this for each student you are enrolling.

If you have any questions, please call your home school or 785-717-4000. 

Important Information

For more information, please click on the drop downs below.