What health service information will students need when enrolling students in school?

The health services office at your student’s school needs the following when you enroll your student:

  • Health Information Form (completed each year)
  • Copy of any updated immunizations. 30 days to update immunizations if not currently up-to-date.
  • Students who are eight years old and under and enrolling in a Kansas school for the first time are required to turn in a physical exam within 90 days of enrollment.

Contact your school nurse immediately if you are having difficulty meeting any of these health requirements.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.