Are there services for families without fixed or regular homes?

Does your family lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence? Are you currently residing in an emergency shelter, motel, campground, or somewhere without utilities? Are you sharing the housing of others due to eviction or job loss? Are you an unaccompanied youth whose parents are absent and you are currently couch surfing?

If so, please contact Marty Rombold, Transitional Living Coordinator, for services. (785) 717-4581 or

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published.