When to use Returning Student Online Registration:
- If your student is currently enrolled and attending a school within our district and will return to that same school for the coming school year, you will use the Returning Student Online Registration link through Family Access.
- If your student is transitioning from 5th grade into one of the middle schools or from 8th grade into the Freshman Academy, use the Returning Student Online Registration link in Family Access; use the link for the school your child will be transitioning INTO for the coming school year. If you do not remember your login information click on the Forgot your Login/Password? link to reset your login information.
Transfer Request Process – Transfer Request forms will be available through the school office April through May. Please note that schools have a maximum number of students that can be accepted.
Attendance Boundaries and Maps – Attendance at each school is determined by the street address. To find out which school your child will be attending visit the infoFinder website, type in your home address and the correct school will appear along with bus route information. For questions please contact the transportation department at call 785-717-4000.
*The above video depicts the location of the Infofinder link on the previous version of the USD 475 website. An updated video will be produced, however, in the meantime Infofinder can be found by visiting the link above.
Parents/Guardians should be aware that there are additional items:
- Activity fees may be included at the time of enrollment or during the school year. Refer to the student/family handbook for more information.
- Child Nutrition packets, including applications for free and reduced meals, are mailed out or can be completed online in July. Paper packets should be filled out and returned to your child’s school.
- USD 475 students who are currently attending, or would like to attend a school, outside of their boundary area will need to obtain a transfer form from the school they would like to attend. This must be done every year and approved by the principal.
- If parents would like to make additions or corrections to their child’s emergency contact information, they will need to visit their student’s school office. Contact information should be kept up-to-date in Family Access/Skyward.
Below you will find links for returning enrollment information specific to the elementary, middle and high schools. To find out which school your child will be attending click on the Infofinder link, type in your home address and the correct school will appear along with bus route information. For questions about enrollment call 785-717-4000.
Returning Students can enroll online through Skyward or at the school office.