To prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s world.
USD475 strives to provide first-class education and opportunities for growth through the 13 elementary schools, 2 middle schools in Fort Riley Middle School and Junction City Middle School and the Junction City High School.
To become a high-performance school district where students are the top priority.
Among many other opportunities, the 8th Grade Magnet Program is one of the newest opportunities. The 8th Grade Magent Program focuses on equipping students with the tools and education they need to perform highly in high school.
- Students First – #1 Priority! Academic and socially responsive actions will be in the best interests of the students.
- Integrity – Doing what is right despite self-interest
- Respect – Valuing the collaborative contributions of others
- Accountability – Own the problem/situation or task the take the necessary actions to improve or correct
- Positive – Optimistic in the outlook and influence
- Fiscally Responsible – Allocation of resources in alignment with the district mission.