USD 475 has implemented procedures for parents that have prepaid for services, such as cafeteria meals and Boy’s and Girl’s Club. Please read the instructions below on how to receive a refund.
Geary County USD 475 District Finance Department will be refunding or processing donations related to student positive balances as follows for fiscal year 2019-20:
- Student positive balances may be left on the students account for use in fiscal year 2021, donated, or moved to another sibling for future use.
- If a parent wishes to request a refund/donation then the following processes are offered:
- Fill out a Refund Request form located on the USD475 district website under Parent Resources and email to email@example.com.
Note: In some cases the form may not be fillable online. You may print, fill-out, and scan/take a picture of the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If emailing is not an option then print, fill out, and mail the form to the following address:
Geary County USD475
Attn: Kelly Caron – Refund
123 N. Eisenhower Drive
Junction City, KS 66441
- If access to the form is not available then email email@example.com for support and include the following information in the email:
- Name of parent
- Name of student(s)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Type of request (i.e. refund or donation)
- All outstanding balances (negative accounts) will first be allocated the refund balances prior to completing the refund/donation.
- The district will contact you, based on the phone number in Skyward, prior to refunding the balance to confirm the request. Please make sure your current phone number is up to date on Skyward.
- Respectfully we request you choose to receive your refund directly deposited into your bank account. If you are requesting a check be mailed the process of receiving your refund may take much longer due to limited availability of district staff’s access to process a paper check.