Despite the recent wintry weather, crews at the new JCHS campus have been hard at work. The vertical construction has been ongoing throughout the winter and crews are confident that their steady progress will continue.
Some of the highlights of the progress include:
– 12 of the auditorium concrete wall panels have been poured.
– Concrete has been poured for a lower wall section.
– Steel decking for the 2nd floor of area E is almost complete.
– Steel is continuing to be set in area A East and will begin setting steel in area D corridor.
– Classroom walls in area A are in progress.
Hutton representatives provided images of the updated construction progress from the end of February, and will continue to provide updates throughout the construction of the facility.